About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My blog should be called crafting instead of ironing.



What can I say? I know I should be ironing. The clothers are piling up, but I saw these cute paper shoes on a blog.(life in my studio) I knew I would have to try to make some some...so that's what I have been doing for the last few days. I had plans to get said ironing done this morning but all crafters with understand when I say. I woke up with the idea that I needed to made a bag to go with them. One of them is going to my friend as a mother 's day card and then I thought hey! one of these would be great to put a gift card in for teacher appreciation.

 So I am now going to do the ironing before my children have to go to school in black bags.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Your shoes are gorgeous! What a fun idea,and a great gift, too!

Le Chateau des fleurs said...

This is so pretty! Yes, little boys don't understand LOL.
I love the movie too. Watched it too many times :)
You could link the last post in My French Obsession party.with the French little boy picture and craft. You are so talented. I love it too.
XOXO
frenchy

BLISS angels said...

Thank Frenchy, I will try I new to this soit takes me time to figure it out. I love my boys but some time I think a girl would be great the share all this but you know what would happen I would have a girl who was in the boys stuff a tomboy...Haha. I have a girl dog so I'm not the only female in the house.

Blog Archive