About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, April 26, 2010

brag monday guest gift boxes

When friends come to stay I made one of these small boxes for them . Inside there are guest soaps, shampoo and hand cream.  The image came from The Graphics Fairy.

5 comments:

PetraB said...

This is such a lovely idea. Your guests are so lucky!

Cindy said...

Oh Wendy, these are precious! I have a complete guest closet with bath towels, robes, slippers, flip flops--you name it! So, I'd love to make these to go in it to sit in my baskets! THANK YOU so much for the inspiration...how fun and beautiful they are!
Hugs,
Cindy

Donna said...

What a thoughtful gift for your guests! I love it!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Wendy,
I love everything you made, it's all so beautiful!! Your post did go up in the Linky today, I think maybe you just needed to refresh the page to see it. I'm so glad you decided to play along today, you have a wonderful blog!

BLISS angels said...

Thank all for the comments in was lovely to hear from you all.
and I big thank to Karen for the great graphics . I am having such fun looking thought them, so much so my children are wondering if they will get to supper.

Blog Archive