About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Writing my first novel was the easy part, getting it to print not so easy. Like most people I thought just had to write the story, and then you just sent it to a printing house and they magical turned your story into a novel... no, it is long and sometimes painful road of rejection. But there is light and the end of the tunnel.

To go into the world as a self published author and so here I am. My first novel is out there for the world to see. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive