About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blank page


I have often wondered why some writers talk about having a writers block, I have never had one. Maybe I am temping fate by even saying that but it's true so far... until this morning when I sat at the computer thinking what I want to say on my blog..... and nothing.

Don't get me wrong I have ideas for stories coming out of my ears. Like a short ghost story that popped into my head as I had my shower or a idea about a married couple that came just as I was falling asleep last night but today's blog nothing........

But it is as I feared when you put yourself under pressure to write it will not happen so I went down stairs and put on my ipod and danced around the house and I don't know if it was the act of letting go or just the freedom of dancing around like a teenager but this was the result. Thank you Muse you rock.

No comments:

Blog Archive